Tuesday, April 22, 2014

After you buy your book

Thank you for buying a book!

Shipping
If you bought from the USA, your payment already included shipping. I strive to get your books out 3 days. If you are buying for Christmas, I can not guarantee delivery in time if you buy after 12/16.

International orders
You will have to pay more for shipping - a minimum of $25 and often more. Feel free to email me and find out [provide your country] before you hit the 'buy' button.

Wrapping
All books will be signed and wrapped in true Apifera style {Be surprised}. If you are intending to give the book as a gift, please let me know so I can adjust the wrapping with the recipient's name.

Once you pay
I will email you to let you know I am shipping.

Large orders
If you plan on buying more than 10 books, please feel free to email me before you buy and I might be able to reduce shipping and therefore your total cost. I only ship Priority

Damaged Goods
Every now and then, a book will arrived damaged. If this happens - SAVE ALL PACKAGING- return the book[s] in the same packaging via Priority Mail. I will replace the books. Email me if this happens so I can expect them.